Solar Fest Sunday, Aug. 27 from 3 – 9:30 pm in downtown White River Junction, Vermont, is a brand new event focused on the growing importance of Solar energy celebrated with music and great food. The event will be free for all ages. We hope to:
Raise awareness of local solar options for consumers.
Educate individuals and families on the importance solar power will play in the years to come. Vendors will be setting up booths and demonstrating their products and services.
Entertain with performances by several regional bands and musicians. Performances to take place utilizing a full stage and PA (The Jambulance – it’s awesome!). Solar credits will be traded to make this a 100% solar powered concert!
Solar Fest is a new event for White River Junction. We will set the stage up in the parking lot across from Tuckerbox right downtown for maximum visibility. There will be room for vendors to set up around the permitter of the lot. Skinny Pancake will be providing food and a beer garden, as well as liability insurance. Green Mountian Community Solar has agreed to trade out a portion of the power by retiring the Renewable Energy Credits required for the show.
Musical line up:
3:30-4:45 – Jester Jigs
5-5:45 – Road Trash
6:15-7 – Chris Powers
7:15-8:15 – Best Not Broken
8:30-9:30 – The Conniption Fits
Food & Beverage:
The Skinny Pancake
Devon’s Lemonade Stand
The Steampunk Solartrunk that helped provide power at Standing Rock camps will be at Solarfest!
To get involved, contact: email@example.com
- Energy Efficiency at Cardigan Mountain School
- Achieving a fantastic year despite the pandemic, Norwich Solar Technologies Recognized as Top U.S. Solar Installation Company for second time in a row
- Norwich Solar Engages Students Participating in The Governor’s Institute of Vermont’s Engineering Program on Local Energy Systems
- Summer Park at Hanover Renovation Features Rooftop Solar
- First-of-Its-Kind Community Solar Project Completed in Charlestown, NH