Norwich Solar works directly with our Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine farm clients as a partner from initial conceptual planning stages through final installation and ongoing maintenance. We play a key role in securing federal and state incentives and working with the local utility to ensure optimal production and return on investment. We also offer long-term lease payments for use of your farm building roofs and land for our third-party solar projects.
- Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) Renewable Energy Systems & Energy Efficiency Improvement Loans & Grants
- Business-Friendly Financing
- Renewable Energy Tax Credits and Incentives
- Virtual Net Metering and Shared Solar Options
- No Capital Expense Power Purchase Options
- Regulations and Utility Programs