Solarize Norwich is the Norwich Energy Committee’s main effort to promote the local installation of residential-scale solar energy systems. To meet Vermont’s clean energy goals (90% renewable by 2050), Norwich should install about 36 solar systems per year.
Solarize Norwich Brochure REV02 To help reach the goal of 36 systems in 2017, we have arranged a 2017 Solarize Norwich campaign with special tiered pricing and incentives from Solaflect and Norwich Solar Technologies. You must act soon to get the special pricing and incentives.
If you are interested, be sure to talk to your neighbors—you could each save $900 or more if enough people sign up to get from Tier 1 to Tier 5.
Norwich Solar Technologies offers systems in different sizes, depending on the needs and interests of the household and the amount of available space for the solar array. In Vermont, 4.5 to 5 kW is the typical system size for a residential installation and is capable of greatly reducing or even zeroing out a family’s annual electric bill. The incentives that bring the final price down are a Federal 30% tax credit. A list of system adders and discounts is provided on the back of this brochure. Contact Norwich Solar Technologies (802) 281-3213 for full details.
- Ryan Darlow joins Norwich Solar Technologies as development engineer
- Downs Rachlin Martin Client Spotlight: GMEDC and Norwich Solar Technologies
- GMP, VEDA, NST partner to Expand EV chargers statewide
- NST Launches Small Business Community Solar Alliance
- Norwich Solar Technologies Named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont