Solarize Norwich is the Norwich Energy Committee’s main effort to promote the local installation of residential-scale solar energy systems. To meet Vermont’s clean energy goals (90% renewable by 2050), Norwich should install about 36 solar systems per year.
Solarize Norwich Brochure REV02 To help reach the goal of 36 systems in 2017, we have arranged a 2017 Solarize Norwich campaign with special tiered pricing and incentives from Solaflect and Norwich Solar. You must act soon to get the special pricing and incentives.
If you are interested, be sure to talk to your neighbors—you could each save $900 or more if enough people sign up to get from Tier 1 to Tier 5.
Norwich Solar offers systems in different sizes, depending on the needs and interests of the household and the amount of available space for the solar array. In Vermont, 4.5 to 5 kW is the typical system size for a residential installation and is capable of greatly reducing or even zeroing out a family’s annual electric bill. The incentives that bring the final price down are a Federal 30% tax credit. A list of system adders and discounts is provided on the back of this brochure. Contact Norwich Solar (802) 281-3213 for full details.
- New Solar Power Generating System in Fairlee, Vermont Serving Kinney Drug Stores
- Norwich Solar Ranked As One of the Top Solar Contractors in the US by Solar Power World Magazine
- Solar Power Helps to Beat the Heat
- Town of Weathersfield, Vermont Uses Town Garage Land to Host Community Solar
- Upper Valley residents celebrate completion of two local community solar projects