SMART ENERGY FOR SCHOOLS
Affordable Solar Panels for Educational Institutions
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) projects provide schools with important learning opportunities as well as significant savings and long-term energy cost predictability. Students, teachers, parents and members of the community get a firsthand opportunity to learn about clean technology through streaming data from their array. PV arrays can be installed on school roofs, un-used campus grounds, and offsite in many cases, allowing school administrators a range of options for adopting renewable energy.
Additionally, solar PV arrays can be readily integrated into the educational curriculum, and are easily coordinated with STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) initiatives. Norwich Solar Technologies also provides, free of charge, a video display system for tracking your PV array’s energy production while measuring your savings and environmental impact.
REQUEST A FREE SITE EVALUATION & INITIAL CONSULTATION
The Revolution in Affordable Solar Energy Gives Your School:
- Protection from Electricity Market Volatility
- New Revenue Streams and Improved Cash Flows
- Educational Benefits
- Live streaming data from your PV system is readily available for educational curriculum and STEM programs.
Norwich Solar Technologies Offers Expert Guidance In:
- Renewable Energy Tax Credits and Incentives
- Virtual Net Metering and Shared Solar Options
- No Capital Investment Options*
- Regulations and Utility Programs
Norwich Solar Technologies provides end-to-end services to commercial solar electric customers including Development, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Power Purchase Agreements (or Solar Service Agreements), Structured Financial Solutions,* and Operations and Maintenance.
* This is not an offer of financing, which is dependent on bank acceptance and other eligibility criteria being met.