SOLAR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
NORWICH SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES
SEEKS QUALIFIED, CAREER-MINDED INDIVIDUALS TO GROW WITH US!
Norwich Solar Technologies is a rapidly growing Solar Energy Technology company located in White River Junction, Vermont and West Lebanon, New Hampshire. Norwich Solar Technologies provides a challenging but rewarding work environment; together with our clients and partners, our work supports local job creation, increased energy independence, and reduced pollution while following socially responsible business practices.
Interested in making a difference while establishing a long term, rewarding career path? Check us out!
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement account with Company Match
- An outstanding, supportive work place
- Opportunities for advancement in a fast-paced growth environment
- Paid Time off
Sound Good? Apply with Resume and Cover Letter to Careers@NorwichSolar.com
Norwich Solar Technologies – Company Controller
Norwich Solar Technologies (https://norwichsolar.com/) was founded in 2011 with a vision of developing and commercializing leading-edge innovations in Clean Technology. Our mission is to rapidly advance the integration and deployment of affordable Solar Power to help New England companies improve their bottom line while reducing their carbon footprint. Our clients include Fitness Centers, Educational Institutions, Utilities, Municipalities, Farms, Small Businesses, Churches, Communities, Retirement Facilities, Commercial & Industrial Enterprises. The company also runs a small number of Department of Energy grants for developing innovative solar technologies.
This position will be a key member of the company’s financial team. We are looking for self-starters who enjoy working collaboratively within a fast paced, high energy environment. The position is full time and based out of the company’s White River Junction office.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Project budgeting and forecasting- Working with the operations team to maintain and continually update project budgets and associated revenue recognition and cost tracking documents
- Financial reporting- Leading the monthly close and developing and delivering accurate monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting packages; providing analysis on trends and variances to budget
- Accounting systems- Maintaining the chart of accounts and continually optimizing the use of our accounting software
- Oversight- Developing and maintaining a system of internal controls, running point on our yearly accounting review and grant reporting requirements
Qualified candidates will have an accounting degree, exceptionally strong Excel skills, experience with Quickbooks Enterprise or similar software, and five years or more of project or construction related accounting experience. Grant accounting experience preferred but not required.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.