SOLAR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
NORWICH SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES
SEEKS QUALIFIED, CAREER-MINDED INDIVIDUALS TO GROW WITH US!
Norwich Solar Technologies is a rapidly growing Solar Energy Technology company located in White River Junction, Vermont and West Lebanon, New Hampshire. Norwich Solar Technologies provides a challenging but rewarding work environment; together with our clients and partners, our work supports local job creation, increased energy independence, and reduced pollution while following socially responsible business practices.
Interested in making a difference while establishing a long term, rewarding career path? Check us out!
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement account with Company Match
- An outstanding, supportive workplace
- Opportunities for advancement in a fast-paced growth environment
- Paid Time off
Sound Good? Apply with Resume and Cover Letter to Careers@NorwichSolar.com
Norwich Solar Technologies (https://norwichsolar.com/), has been developing and commercializing leading-edge innovations in Clean Technology since 2011. Our mission is to rapidly advance the integration and deployment of affordable solar power for regional organizations – enabling them to improve their bottom line while reducing their carbon footprint. Our clients include municipalities, community services institutions, schools, businesses large and small, and residential clients.
Our rapidly growing company seeks an individual with strong organizational and project management skills to assist in the installation of solar projects. The position will play a critical role in ensuring the company successfully delivers on the strong pipeline of projects within the Vermont and New Hampshire region. This fulltime position includes a robust benefits package offering health care, vacation and retirement savings opportunities.
- Actively manage budget, schedule, and regulatory compliance for a portfolio of projects
- Work with construction managers and subcontractors to deliver timely, quality projects
- Consistently communicate internally and externally with all project stakeholders
- Acquire necessary permits and ensure compliance on every project
- Review and manage potential project risks from preliminary design to completed project
- Support the finance department in project accounting, cash flow, and forecasting
- Provide input and assistance to Development and Sales teams as needed
- Review and assist in developing project related legal contracts, and manage projects within the contractual framework
- Manage the procurement process for equipment and contractors on projects
- Oversee and organize project documentation requirements
- Collaboratively work with engineering, operations staff, and management to efficiently complete projects
- 5+ years of project management experience (preferably in renewables or related industry)
- 3+ years working in a regulated field with experience in permitting and compliance
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, business, construction management or another related field
- Experiential knowledge of project management programs and tools
- Experienced in contract management
- Ability to identify and independently manage critical tasks and projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and comfortable making public presentations
- Ability to balance priorities and adjust to deliver the best outcomes and diminish risk
- Strong desire to belong to a goal-oriented, collaborative, and egoless team focused on helping our customers and the environment
If Interested, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.