Interested in making a difference while establishing a long term, rewarding career path? Learn more about Norwich Solar and apply today!
About Norwich Solar
Norwich Solar is a rapidly growing Solar Energy Technology company located in White River Junction, Vermont and West Lebanon, New Hampshire. Norwich Solar provides a challenging but rewarding work environment; together with our clients and partners, our work supports local job creation, increased energy independence, and reduced pollution while following socially responsible business practices.
Interested in making a difference while establishing a long term, rewarding career path? Apply today.
Norwich Solar has been developing and commercializing leading-edge innovations in Renewable Energy Technology since 2011. Our mission is to continue to advance the integration and deployment of affordable solar power for regional organizations – enabling them to improve their bottom line while reducing their carbon footprint. Our clients include municipalities, community services institutions, schools, businesses large and small, and community solar residential clients.
Exceptional Healthcare Benefits
Company Matching Retirement Plans
An Outstanding, Supportive Workplace
Opportunities for Advancement
Norwich Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
Interested in applying? Please send resumes and additional information to Norwich Solar at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
RunTime Solar O&M Service Technician
Work with existing Photovoltaic (PV) Systems installed by Norwich Solar and others. Perform service work, warranty work, and O&M duties throughout Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. PV system project size will range from 5kW to 5MW, including both ground-mounted and roof-mounted residential, commercial, industrial, and utility-scale grid-tied systems. Responsible for troubleshooting, documenting, and tracking assignments until completion, as well as data analysis using online monitoring platforms.
• Respond to service calls as dispatched, drive assigned issues, and seek advice/counsel as needed
• Track case progress and log communications with Asset/Service Manager using the NetSuite system
• Troubleshoot and implement code-compliant repairs in the field in a safe and efficient manner
• Fill out Service Work Orders, and track travel, labor time, and materials used for billing
• Communicate all day-to-day service matters with Asset/Service Manager
• Communicate company goals and direction with General Manager
• Document all site changes/fixes resulting from the O&M work, file reports to be added to job as archived documentation
• Secure additional field help for service work as needed, through Asset/Service Manager
• Perform PV system commissioning and testing procedures
• Assist Asset/Service Manager in feedback loop to NT, Operations, Project Management and Engineering teams by critically examining installations and sharing findings though constructive feedback for constant quality improvement
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• 1+ year minimum experience as a solar PV installer or designer
• Full NABCEP PV Certification, additional Electrical Licensure, or formal technical education
• Strong understanding of grid-tied solar installation, PV system design, installation commissioning procedures, shutdown/LOTO procedures, troubleshooting, monitoring, and repair
• Knowledge of the NEC and the ability to use and reference the code as required
• Proficient skill with computers, Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Google Suite
• Industrial Communications & Networking knowledge, wired and wireless
• Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter, positive “can do” attitude, determined problem-solving ability
• Able to work both under instruction and in a self-directed manner as needed
• Valid driver’s license is required
• Position may occasionally require overnight travel
Please send cover letter and resume to Jobs@runtimesolar.com
Please no phone calls
Director of Marketing and Communications
Norwich Technologies, voted by its employees in 2021 & 2022 as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in Vermont, is a vertically integrated company which develops and deploys forward looking clean energy innovations for our community, business, and utility customers throughout the Northeast. From US Department of Energy Research & Development grants to hundreds of commercial solar and EV charging installations, Norwich Technologies’ experience and services are supporting all communities’ transition to a cleaner, sustainable future.
Norwich Technologies seeks an experienced Director of Marketing and Communications who is passionate about sustainability and decarbonization to join our like-minded team of professionals in our family of companies (Norwich Solar, NorwichEV, RunTime Solar, and SunTrap). Candidates that are versatile, entrepreneurial, and team oriented are encouraged to apply. This full time position includes a robust benefit package offering medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid parental leave, vacation benefits, and a flexible work environment.
Strengthen and maintain the overarching brand and image for Norwich Technologies and affiliated companies
Focus on consistent, positive branding and messaging of all company communications as we evolve from a solar-centric business to a broader renewable energy services provider
Manage, from preparation to distribution, all aspects of the company’s promotional materials, including websites, digital, print, and radio advertisements, social media channels, press releases, etc.
Organize and manage special events such as trade show exhibits and ribbon cutting ceremonies
Manage internal marketing staff and leverage external vendor resources as needed
Analyze effectiveness of marketing and communication channels while monitoring marketing trends and advertisements with an eye on new areas of participation
Manage relationships with media outlets, marketing vendors, and clients
Maintain knowledge of similar products or services on the market
Collaborate with senior management on messaging, budgets, and company direction
Competencies and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations, or a related field
Minimum 5 years’ experience in communication, marketing, or public relations, previous renewable energy sector experience is preferable but not a requirement
Leadership experience preferred
Exceptional communication, analytical, and judgment skills
Advanced verbal, written, copy editing, and proofreading skills
Experience managing websites and a variety of social media channels for business
Experience with creating and maintaining marketing campaigns
Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to solving their needs
Ability to successfully multitask and work well under pressure
Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, two examples of written and/or video communications, and salary requirement to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Norwich Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given due consideration regardless of race, religion, or gender.
Ready to get started?
Apply with your resume and cover letter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org