Interested in making a difference while establishing a long term, rewarding career path? Learn more about Norwich Solar Technologies and apply today!
Norwich Solar Technologies is a rapidly growing Solar Energy Technology company located in White River Junction, Vermont and West Lebanon, New Hampshire. Norwich Solar Technologies provides a challenging but rewarding work environment; together with our clients and partners, our work supports local job creation, increased energy independence, and reduced pollution while following socially responsible business practices.
Interested in making a difference while establishing a long term, rewarding career path? Apply today.
Norwich Solar Technologies has been developing and commercializing leading-edge innovations in Renewable Energy Technology since 2011. Our mission is to continue to advance the integration and deployment of affordable solar power for regional organizations – enabling them to improve their bottom line while reducing their carbon footprint. Our clients include municipalities, community services institutions, schools, businesses large and small, and community solar residential clients.
Exceptional Healthcare Benefits
Company Matching Retirement Plans
An Outstanding, Supportive Workplace
Opportunities for Advancement
Norwich Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
Interested in applying? Please send resumes and additional information to Norwich Solar Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
RunTime Solar O&M Service Technician
Work with existing Photovoltaic (PV) Systems installed by Norwich Solar and others. Perform service work, warranty work, and O&M duties throughout Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. PV system project size will range from 5kW to 5MW, including both ground-mounted and roof-mounted residential, commercial, industrial, and utility-scale grid-tied systems. Responsible for troubleshooting, documenting, and tracking assignments until completion, as well as data analysis using online monitoring platforms.
• Respond to service calls as dispatched, drive assigned issues, and seek advice/counsel as needed
• Track case progress and log communications with Asset/Service Manager using the NetSuite system
• Troubleshoot and implement code-compliant repairs in the field in a safe and efficient manner
• Fill out Service Work Orders, and track travel, labor time, and materials used for billing
• Communicate all day-to-day service matters with Asset/Service Manager
• Communicate company goals and direction with General Manager
• Document all site changes/fixes resulting from the O&M work, file reports to be added to job as archived documentation
• Secure additional field help for service work as needed, through Asset/Service Manager
• Perform PV system commissioning and testing procedures
• Assist Asset/Service Manager in feedback loop to NT, Operations, Project Management and Engineering teams by critically examining installations and sharing findings though constructive feedback for constant quality improvement
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• 1+ year minimum experience as a solar PV installer or designer
• Full NABCEP PV Certification, additional Electrical Licensure, or formal technical education
• Strong understanding of grid-tied solar installation, PV system design, installation commissioning procedures, shutdown/LOTO procedures, troubleshooting, monitoring, and repair
• Knowledge of the NEC and the ability to use and reference the code as required
• Proficient skill with computers, Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Google Suite
• Industrial Communications & Networking knowledge, wired and wireless
• Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter, positive “can do” attitude, determined problem-solving ability
• Able to work both under instruction and in a self-directed manner as needed
• Valid driver’s license is required
• Position may occasionally require overnight travel
Please send cover letter and resume to Jobs@runtimesolar.com
Please no phone calls
Ready to get started?
Apply with your resume and cover letter by emailing email@example.com