SOLAR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
NORWICH SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES
SEEKS QUALIFIED, CAREER-MINDED INDIVIDUALS TO GROW WITH US!
Norwich Solar Technologies is a rapidly growing Solar Energy Technology company located in White River Junction, Vermont and West Lebanon, New Hampshire. Norwich Solar Technologies provides a challenging but rewarding work environment; together with our clients and partners, our work supports local job creation, increased energy independence, and reduced pollution while following socially responsible business practices.
Interested in making a difference while establishing a long term, rewarding career path? Check us out!
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement account with Company Match
- An outstanding, supportive workplace
- Opportunities for advancement in a fast-paced growth environment
- Paid Time off
Sound Good? Apply with Resume and Cover Letter to Careers@NorwichSolar.com
Paralegal Professional (Project Coordinator)
Norwich Solar Technologies (https://norwichsolar.com/), has been developing and commercializing leading-edge innovations in Clean Technology since 2011. Our mission is to rapidly advance the integration and deployment of affordable solar power for regional organizations – enabling them to improve their bottom line while reducing their carbon footprint. Our clients include municipalities, community services institutions, schools, businesses large and small, and residential clients.
Our rapidly growing company seeks a paralegal to work with our team to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. A broad range of skills is required to perform tasks pertaining to project permitting, finance and other development requirements.
- Superior time management skills with a high commitment to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with attorneys on a series of legal documents
- Work independently
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Experience with project permitting, reporting, and planning/scheduling
- Experience in the solar energy industry
- Familiarity with lease contracts, construction-related contracting, and/or customer purchase contracts
- Experience filing documents with towns and state entities
Competitive and commensurate with experience. This fulltime position includes a robust benefits package offering health care, vacation and retirement savings opportunities.
Please send resumes and salary requirements to Norwich Solar Technologies at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.