Yes. Financial incentives are available right now, helping to make going solar extremely affordable and usually less per kilowatt hour than utilities. Federal incentives are in the form of an “Investment Tax Credit” (ITC) and Accelerated Depreciation (MACRS).  State level incentives are often available but vary depending on which state you are in. Norwich Solar Technologies is highly skilled at navigating these incentives and even files all the paperwork, when we can, on your behalf. The federal ITC must be filed by you since it is part of your corporate tax return.